Search This Blog

Friday 29 June 2018

LOOK OUT WATCH OUT THE FATTIES ARE COMING

Yes - please Look out and Watch out The FATTIES are About.

This summer they seem to be everywhere - on the trains, on the beach, in the planes, the Tennis Tournaments, the concerts - you see them everywhere.

Who are these Fatties ?

They are people who do not seem to care a damn about the discomfort they cause to other citizens.
How is this ?
Fatties are men and women who are grossly overweight. Morbity overweight. Weight around 15 stone or more. Many over 20 stone in weight.
They have massive hips and bottoms, legs like tress trunks, bulbous faces - and some - to top it all - have tattoos over their necks, arms, legs. All in all they look revolting. Someone has to say it - yes - Revolting.
However, the problem is not their Human rights to eventually kill themselves. It is the discomfort and disregard to others that gets to me.

Recently, I attended The Eastbourne Tennis Tournament. Sitting next to me was a Fatty woman. She was so big, she crammed me in my seat, with her arms protruding into my space, her legs touching mine and she could not care a damn about my comfort. Behind me was a Fatty man, who kept kicking me in the back. he had massive legs.
If all this was not bad enough, the woman in front of me was a fatty. I noticed that her bulk protruded 2 inches each side into the seats next to her. Again, she could not care less about the people next to her who were too polite to complain.

If you are flying this Summer, beware if you have a Fatty sitting next to you. You are in for a very uncomfortable trip. Yes, they are everywhere !
What can be done about this Fatty problem that is costing the NHS £ Billions each year catering for Type 2 Diabetes, Stokes, Fatty Livers, Failing Kidneys, Clogged arteries ?

Her are some suggestions. Yes, they are radical.

1 - For seats at Concerts, Planes, Sporting events, any Fatty over say 15 stone can only admitted if they buy 2 seats.

2 - For flying, passengers should be weighed and anyone over 15 stone should not be allowed on the flight.

This Policy will cause uproar  among the Fatties. "My poor Human rights"  " I cannot help being Fat."
My response is - Lose some weight. Get healthy. Live longer. Do not be so gluttonous with food.
Eat the right foods. Do not cause problems for your Family, your friends, other people and the NHS.
Why should other citizens pay and suffer for your foolishness ?

So there you have the choice. Let the Fatties go on and be Fatties or penalise them in manner that may force them to change their Lifestyles ?

THINK ABOUT IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment