Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 July 2018

WORLD CUP 2018 - THE DIRTY GAMES

WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018
The Dirty Games

I have watched the World Cup all my life.

Never before have I seen so much dirty play which has been ignored by the Referees and VAR.
England have suffered so much by this dirty play.

I will not mentioned the offending teams - they know who they are. This is what I have witnessed...

Players jumping on the backs of the Defenders in the penalty area.

Arms around defenders waists pulling them to the ground.

Pushing defenders in the back

Hacking at the feet of attackers

Butting into the chest of defenders

Hand balling

Elbowing backs, chests, stomachs.

Tripping up attackers

Spitting in face

Pretending they were pushed in the penalty area.

And...on and on.

Really dirty players.
How could referees with VAR and linesmen ignore this carnage ?

Yes, I am sorry for the Russian organisers. They did their very best. But, the Referees were hopeless ?

RUSSIA 2018 were the DIRTY WORLD CUP GAMES !





No comments:

Post a Comment