Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 October 2018

TRAVEL VACINATIONS RIP OFF

THE TRAVEL VACINATIONS RIP OFF

Years ago, when I travelled the World on business, I would go to my Doctor and get all kinds of vaccinations. The cost was...
Zero because it was done on the NHS.

How times have changed !
Now, my Doctor does not offer free vacinations.
My Doctor said recently...” You must go to a private Doctor such as Doctor Now or Boots the Chemist. So, I contacted them both.
I had quite a shock.

Here are some examples of their prices -

Yellow Fever................. £62
Rabies......................... £62
Cholera...................... £60
Tetanus, Polio, Pertussis £90

Now, since most of us travel as two people or a family of say 5, the cost is horrific.

Why is the cost so high ?

No comments:

Post a Comment