Search This Blog

Sunday 17 May 2020

WHO DOES NOT WANT TO BE A CELEBRITY ?

WHO WANTS TO BE A CELEBRITY ?

On reflection, I spent most of my Business years wanting Recognition.
I was pleased when my photo appeared regularly in the Trade Magazines or the Company Journals. Somehow, this publicity made me feel Good.

Many people in the World Today, idolise Celebrities because they can Sing, Play Football or Appear on Television. If someone appears on Television this qualifies them to be a Celebrity and ensures that they are Worshipped by the masses.

Are these Celebrities happy souls ?
Many are not. How many Celebrity Singers have committed suicide ?
How many Celebrity Film stars have drunk or eaten themselves to death?
How many Celebrities have died from taking drugs ?
T00 MANY.

No, do I want to be a Celebrity and perhaps appear on “ I’m a Celebrity, get me out of here “....?
Certainly not.
I think the the so called “ Celebrities “ are lacking Inner Confidence. They need this adulation from the Public to keep going. This is the reason why so many Performers need to take drugs before appearing on stage or on Television. It is
to boost their Confidence.

Do I miss making outrageous sums of money ? No. There are more important things in life like.....Health, Family Love, Nature, Travel and....Volunteering.

The Covid 19 Pandemic 2020 has reinforced my view that Admiring Flowers In the garden or in the gardens of The National Trust, reading Books, Writing articles to keeping the brain active to avoid Dementia.....and most important of all Good Health.
Remember that the Romans got it right....”Mens Sana in Corpore Sano. “
A Heathy Mind in a Healthy Body.

So everyone, count your blessings and have faith and believe in Yourself.

You are a CELEBRITY without knowing it. You do not have to Sing, Play Football or Perform on Television.

Be Happy. Be grateful. Be Yourself.







No comments:

Post a Comment